Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

At Home.....finally!

Hmmm...
The project closed on the 11th of Feb'09 and I was looking forward to spending time at home after the very hectic schedules while in the project.
The travel of nearly 3 hours to Gachibowli used to sap most of my energy...what was invigorating was the work…under a decent Pr. manager...that kept me wanting to come back to do and learn more...
But with this great act of Raju, all my ambitions are quashed...the variable pay is gone…things seem so uncertain…
Anyway let me not think of future but of NOW!
Now, I want to enjoy this sudden leisure that I have found...feels good to be home after a long time...
I had to still go to office as there was some billing to be done and then again to hand over things and close the ODC yesterday...
Need to allow this feeling of leisure to sink in. Let me make the most of it till I get into another project/organization...
Working in the just-closed project has spoiled me and I wander if I will find the same kind of amicable work environment...but here I go worrying again of what’s going to happen…let me enjoy this moment and catch up on LOTS of pending work & movies..

0 comments: